Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!



From our family to yours!

This is our 2011 Christmas card and on the back I included one of my favorite verses right now.

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."  Zephaniah 3:17

I have so enjoyed teaching Carys about the reason for this day.  It makes me so happy that when I ask her what Christmas is she says, "Jesus's birthday!"  I also love that when we pass the huge nativity at the hospital she yells out, "Jesus is born!"  She was excited about Santa, and we've had fun learning about him too, but I never want our girls to lose sight of the greatest gift that we have been given - the gift of a Savior.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment