Monday, August 27, 2012

Catching Up

So, it's almost September and my last post was from May. We have had a very busy, fun summer, so I have A LOT of catching up to do! Last summer I missed blogging about quite a bit because I was either very pregnant or I had a sweet newborn that was demanding most of my time and when she wasn't her big sister was!  I still regret not blogging about a lot of our adventures from last summer, and missing having those "stories" on the blog is really motivating me to catch up now before it gets too late for this summer. I know the grandparents will appreciate it, and I will love looking back on these sweet memories that seem to be flying by faster than I can keep up. 

So, to start us off I have a just a couple of funny photos from May to share of Harper. This day really stands out in my mind as one of the first times the three of us had fun playing together. Before this Harper was mostly content to just play with her own toys, but on this particular day Carys and I were coloring and she wanted nothing to do with sitting on the sidelines. Harper had been digging around in the crayons for quite awhile before I realized that they were definitely leaving their mark! 






Yes, that's a purple tongue! Silly girl - she was having so much fun!

Next up, June 2012!  

No comments:

Post a Comment