Sunday, December 5, 2010

Festival of Trees

Our weekend was pretty chill, Scott had to work, so we stuck close to home.  We did get out yesterday to go out to eat and run some errands.  Today we did some Christmas shopping and then decided to stop at the Festival of Trees to check it out.  Carys loved looking at all the lights and watching the figure skaters.  She also meet Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph - both were walking around saying "Hi" to all the kids.  Then we stopped to see Santa and Mrs. Claus.  Santa even brought Donder and Blitzen with him, so we were able to meet them too!  I forgot my camera, but snapped a couple of pictures on my phone.

Here's Blitzen, or maybe Donder?


This was the third time Carys saw Santa this year.  She isn't scared to go up and say hello, but she had absolutely no interest in sitting on his lap and gets a little nervous anytime we get too close!


I'm sure I look super happy because I was trying to convince Carys that it was okay to sit!

That was about it for our weekend - thankfully Scott didn't have to work too much, so we still had time to have some fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment