Friday, March 18, 2011

Gymnastics

Carys started a gymnastics class in January and it has been so much fun.  She loves it and I can already see a vast improvement in her motor skills since we started.  Her "coach" is also the owner of the gym and you can tell that she loves teaching Carys's age group.  She does such a fantastic job!  

Chasing her around wears me out, but even on the days I wasn't feeling well I was still excited to take her because she just has so much fun!  I was a little disappointed that we had to miss a class when we took our trip out west.  Thankfully we were able to make up that session up during the weekend class, and that meant Scott was able to go with us! They had a different instructor for this class, so Carys was a little leery at first.  He was really great with the kids and did some of the same routines, so she warmed up in no time.  Another bonus...since I didn't have to chase her I was able to snap some pictures!

So, here's our little gymnast hard at work!








Using her muscles!



Next time I'm going to have to try to get a video of her 'jumping' on the trampoline - it's hilarious!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment