Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's day weekend we didn't have anything scheduled since Scott was on-call, but thankfully he didn't have to work too much.  So, we played outside, went for a bike ride, threw rocks in the river, went to the park, and just had fun. 

And really, just being their mom is pretty amazing. There's nothing I love more than the time I get to spend with them. 


Our church gifted all of the toddler's a bible on Mother's day. It was so cute to see Carys called up to the front and watch as our Pastor handed her bible. She was very serious and just stood and listened as he explained why the church was giving her a bible. I'm very thankful for a church that loves on our daughters. As a mom, I can't think of a better gift than for someone to love and encourage my child, so I really appreciated our church taking the time to recognize the children that morning. 

With her new bible! 

My sweet girls!

Our afternoon at the park.
We did some swinging, 
.
 hanging with daddy, 

sliding,

more swinging, 






and running up the hill...

 and down...


and back up!


Of course, it wouldn't be right to talk about Mother's day without recognizing the amazing women we call Mom and Grandma (even if this post is late), so Happy Mother's day to... 

Grandma Alice

 and Grandma Judy. 

We love you both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment