Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Monday!

We are just chilling at home today.  We'll probably run some errands this afternoon, but I'm not minding having a low-key day with nothing we have to do.  So, I thought I'd share this little video of Carys last week before swim class.  She is usually very enthusiastic about practicing her scoops, except during swim lessons!  Oh well, I'm sure we'll get there eventually.  She also loves to "shake it", which is pretty hilarious especially because she can't walk and dance at the same time, so usually if she hears music, she'll stop to swing her hips a couple of times and then keep walking to wherever she was going.  Cracks us up!  

Anyway, she always seems to realize when I bust out the video camera, and doesn't quite perform the same as when it's not around, but here is a sneak peak at some of her moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment